Re: The radio with two brains

Roy <roy.dyball@...>

Hi Scott

That is very impressive; the interface with intelligence has got to be the way to go. Having the ability to turn off soft mute without being connected to a computer will appeal to all members.

Scott I notice you show a wire from the SW and FM enables, what is this used for? Is the debug lead used with the base board? I am awaiting the arrival of my daughter card so I can get involved in this new dimension you have added. Is the Silabs' EVB GUI software available?

Cheers Roy.