From: ultralightdx@... [mailto:ultralightdx@...]On Behalf Of Tim Davisson
Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2008 3:22 PM
To: ultralightdx@...
Subject: [ultralightdx] another SRF-59

Today I purchased another SRF-59 at the Tallmadge (Ohio) K-Mart store.
$14.99 + tax. And, they had 2 or 3 of them.

So, I now have 2 good 59's, and my original one...with the scratching
noise/defective capacitor, I believe it is. So, I have a back-
up/spare.

Thanks Gary for alignment info. In older radios I've heard about a
screw you could turn to peak a signal on 1400kHz...but I hadn't
thought about that in decades. I'm sure there's no screw for such an
adjustment in modern radios!

.