John Bryant feature on Happy Station next week

coffee_experts

I am doing a short audio feature on the memory of John Bryant.

Looking for a few volunteers whom I could call on the phone or skype to talk about John a bit - particularly those who knew him personally.

I can wing this entirely based on my own impressions (and having met the man) and the impressions of our group in the Victoria area - but I would rather talk to some of the folks that have spent more time - especially at some of the legendary dxpeditions.

Thanks kindly,

Colin Newell - editor/creator DXer.ca
Associate producer/writer - The Happy Station Show.