Question About the T-615

Kirk <kirk74601@...>

Hi All,

I am wondering if any of you living in a metro area with high rf noise problems have ever used a T-615? If so, how is it for adjacent channel and image rejections? I'm seriously thinking of getting one. After all, Robert Ross and Richard Allen love theirs, but they live in low noise areas compared to the Houston area.
I'd also be interested in anything that you've hrd or know about the radio even if you don't own one. I've read what I can on it, and it sounds like a winner....but I'm still debating with myself between getting it or a PL-380. I know the T-615 is superior for its nulling capabilities, but the 380 has its strong points as well, so.....limbo here for the time being.
Thank you in advance for any feedback.

Kirk Allen
Pasadena, TX