Puyallup, WA TP's for 9-14.. Exceptional!

Gary DeBock

Hello Guys,

     Like everybody else, I also got up late this morning (at 1330), and thought that with pretty strong sunlight already outside, the fun was probably over.  I sure was wrong!

     It was obviously the best TP morning of the young season so far.  During a quick check from 1330-1335, the modified ICF-2010 had strong Chinese audio on 639, 675 and 918, all of which were logged quickly on the modified E100 Ultralight for new Ultralight TP's (which makes 35 so far this season).  Strong carriers on 558, 756, 1017, 1035 and 1134 indicted that all probably had audio, before the sunlight-induced fade.  I hope that somebody on the west coast had a chance to fully enjoy this morning's outstanding conditions.  For the Ultralight Yahoo group members trying to hear their first TP on a pocket radio, this would have been the morning to try!

     73,  Gary

Modified ICF-2010:  30" loopstick constructed of four Amidon 7.5" x .5" ferrite bars, wound with 40/44 Litz
Modified E100:  7.5" Amidon Slider loopstick with Murata CFJ455K5 IF filter