Gary: "alignment"??

Tim Davisson

OK...I'll make myself look stupid. But, I want to know the answer,
LOL, hi, hi:

Gary...when you say you "aligned" a radio...what do you mean? Align
the dial so the frequencies of the stations heard line up with the
painted dial numbers?

Some how, I don't think that's it. What's inside a solid state radio
otherwise that needs alignment?

Yep...I feel really dumb, but want to know. Thanks.

73's,

Tim, KD8GZ
Norton, Ohio

P.S.: Oh, yes...for sure I'm buying another SRF-59 when I can find
one in a local store. Never thought the "scratchy" problem in my 1st
SRF-59 is worth fixing. And, it only effects 530-640...last time I
used it. FM works fine, so I assume the problem is AM only?????