John Bryant's Memorial Postings .................

robert ross

Hello Everyone:

Well......I just got finished reading all the emails on the ULR, DXplorer, IRCA, NRC, ODXA etc Lists about John.......and Man.....this has to rate as the Greatest Memorial to ANY DX'er that I have ever witnessed. Maybe only the Death of Arthur Cushen in New Zealand could be compared to the grief shown by the many Friends of John Bryant!!

I have spent over 2 hours reading all the postings with memories of John's accomplishments.....and I am overwhelmed!!

John....You'll never know how many people you touched with your Kindness, Knowledge and Generosity.

73.......ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA