John Bryant

Brandon Jordan <bcdx.org@...>

This is absolutely terrible news. John has always been one of the good guys in the DX hobby that I have always looked up to and admired. Although we never met, and only exchanged a few dozen emails over the years, I have always devoured the outstanding technical articles that he contributed to the community. From his efforts with Proceedings all the way up to the Ultralight stuff, hi work has been cherished and he will be truly missed.

My prayers go out to his family and loved ones. Best of 73s to ya John.

Brandon