Re: some ways to pay tribute to John Bryant

Alex

--- In ultralightdx@..., "carl_elissa" <carl_elissa@...> wrote:

Nice idea ! I agree that it would be a fitting tribute to John.

Carl DeWhitt

Maryville,Tn.
--- In ultralightdx@..., John Cereghin <pilgrimway.geo@> wrote:

Or you could have something like the "John Bryant Memorial Award", for the DXer who has most promoted Ultralight DXing over the previous year.  That's what John did.  An annual award in his honor along those lines would be a fitting tribute to him.

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE

I second the idea, Mr.Cereghin. A better idea than mine, and I hope others in the group will do like likewise.

Alex N8UCN / KOH8IG / SWLR-RN037

"The ear of the of the Cinn-Day corridor."

Alex N8UCN / KOH8IG / SWLR-RN037