Re: Si4734 Hardware and Software Guides

Roy <roy.dyball@...>

Scott

Thank you for putting me straight about the SPI connection to the MCU.

Am I correct in assuming that you are only using the daughter board alone and not the base board connected to the daughter board? Is the daughter board available on its own from Mouser?

Scott what version of C are you using. Is the Si labs development environment and tools all one would need to get an interface working with the ability to slot in my own code? Are the PC-USB libraries included in the development environment?

I will probably order one of these MCU boards and have a go. There goes another life time LOL. I will look forward to your results with the new board. I also thought it made good sense to utilise the existing USB connector on the 380 or the 310.