From: jim_kr1s <jkearman@...>
To: ultralightdx@...
Sent: Tue, 2 February, 2010 1:02:36 AM
Subject: [ultralightdx] Re: I received my PL-380 today but don´t know if it´s the late...

--- In ultralightdx@ yahoogroups. com, "Silvio" wrote:

> According Jim´s answer (which also grateful for the answer) I sniffed that he he did not know about the details of this so relevante label with this inscription.

Hi, Milton,

My eyes are going. I found the numbers on the end of the flap. I put a photo with a ring around the version number in the Photos section of our Yahoo site, in an album titled "PL-380 Version." This link to it might work:

http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/ultralight dx/photos/ album/1244091616 /pic/list

73,

Jim, KR1S
http://qrp.kearman. com/

Yahoo!7: Catch-up on your favourite Channel 7 TV shows easily, legally, and for free at PLUS7. Check it out.