Re: Three New Ones and a DX Centurian, I Hope

jerrysteck

John,

WKY is still loud and clear here in Bryan, Texas at night, altho it seems more subject to fading of late--for a long time i thought that station was south of the border until i caught an enlish ID--hadn't bothered to log it until then--just shows i need to pay attention to detail--

REs
jerry-----k5psh

--- In ultralightdx@..., "John H. Bryant" <bjohnorcas@...> wrote:

I was particularly happy this morning to also log KRKY, north of
Denver on 930. Until fairly recently, WKY-930 in nearby Oklahoma City
has dominated 930 nights as well as days. Several years ago, 1920s
WKY shifted to all SS and their signal has slowly deteriorated.