Re: PL-360 available from anon-co $69.99 shipped

Rik

That does look very interesting. I can't see that it tunes in 1 Kc. steps or has and adjustable bandwidth. It could be interesting with the AM antenna jack. Can anyone read the small print on the many push button controls? - FARMERIK

--- In ultralightdx@..., "georgesmn" <georgesmn@...> wrote:

It doesn't have a keypad, is very tall but narrow, maybe 2". The jack for external antenna is a mini-jack on the top of the radio. You can use it to plug in the supplied 3" (roughly) LW/MW ferrite bar, or any antenna of your choice if you can attach a mini-plug to it.

I'm not a projects person as little or no technical ability but I was thinking some may find this interesting for making their own plug-in antenna. 73, George S., MN