The New Awards

John H. Bryant <bjohnorcas@...>

Thanks to those who commented on the beauty of the new award - the Centurian - and the other awards, too!  I think that most of us enjoy the Radio Art of the 20s and 30s, when radio was young. I love the best of them! Since many of these images are approaching 90 years old, the images are happily in the public sector and we may use them guiltlessly.

If you enjoy these images, why not collect a few??? All you have to do is mine your ULR log book and prepare simple submissions for ol' Rob Ross ( )to review.  He does that and shoots a list of approved submissions to me.  I make out the certificates and e-mail them to the recipients.  It literally could not be cheaper.... its free and fairly fast.

Me. I'm going to work on DX Centurian: Oceania, DX Centurian: Asia and (god help me) DX Centurian: Texas.

So keep those cards and letters  coming.... to Rob!

John Bryant
for The Awards Committee

An extensive group of awards certificates is available from the Ultralight MW DXing Awards Committee. Each recipient receives a digital file which may be used for electronic display or is suitable for framing when printed at 8 12" x 11" on good quality paper. Information on the Awards Program and the simple application procedures are found in the Downloads>Ultralight Files>General Information area of dxer.ca and our own file area here at ultralightdx. Applications go directly to Rob Ross