Another awards question

jim_kr1s <jkearman@...>

The Awards brochure lists 100, 200 etc stations heard under "Domestic."
When I submitted a log for 100 stations I included only U.S. stations.
Looking at the copy of the certificate in the brochure, it says "200
Medium Wave Broadcast Stations," without reference to country. To be
fair to overseas DXers I assume then that "200" can include loggings
from your own country and other countries. Looks like I'll have to toss
in a few non-U.S. stations to hit 200 (That's only one month of ULR
DXing, though; most of the time this year the radios have been face down
on the workbench!), so I hope that's correct. Thanks.

73,

Jim, KR1S
http://qrp.kearman.com/