From: ultralightdx@... [mailto:ultralightdx@...]On Behalf Of Pollock,Raphael E
Sent: January 18, 2010 12:28 PM
To: 'ultralightdx@...'
Subject: RE: [ultralightdx] Tecsun AN-200 Loop Antenna

I have one that I bought for $15-20 some time ago. Compared to the Terk or the Select-a-tenna it is quite a bit inferior regarding build quality; all three work about the same with a slight nod to the Select-a-tenna as providing a slight improvement in signal-to-noise ratios for some stations. I would probably go with the TERK overall for build quality, functional effectiveness, and appeal to the lady of the house…