Re: Operation MULDxER!

Kirk <kirk74601@...>

--- In ultralightdx@..., "jim_kr1s" <jkearman@...> wrote:

Chris Knight's business trip to Melbourne, Florida was the occasion for
Operation MULDxER (The DX is Out There!), the first Melbourne Ultra
Light Dxpedition, Exhibition and Radiofest. The event got underway with
dinner at Paisano's Italian restaurant, overlooking the Indian River
Lagoon. Between mouthfuls of delicious Chicken Catch-A-T-A, we talked
about ultralights, antennas, DXing, ham radio, politics, bird
watching.... the gamut.
Cool pictures, Jim! I do have a question thnough. Who is who in those pictures?
Another thing, thanks for the wake up call on Turks and Caicos 530. I had forgotten they've been reported active again, and I've been forgetting to check for them. I haven't logged them yet here in Texas.
Looks and sounds like you fellas had a good time. Wish I could have been there!
73,
Kirk Allen
Pasadena, TX