Re: International MW DXing with Ultralights

satya@...

Yup! The SRF-59 was inside a passive loop, but RVC had taken the channel
over, so it would have been receivable barefoot that night.

Kevin

Thanks, Kevin,

Didn't you also hear RVC, Turks and Caicos???

John B.

At 11:34 AM 9/6/2008 -0700, you wrote:

Hey John:

A couple years ago I heard Radio Progresso on top of 900 khz - it was on
the Sony 7600GR, but would have been heard on just about anything. That
was a one-off, but shows that these signals do get through. I was just
after local sunset, when things like that from the East seem to make
there
way out here.

Kevin

Richard,

Thanks very much for that report on Cubans heard in the center of the
country.... I'll definitely include that in the tip sheet.

John B.