Re: International MW DXing with Ultralights

John H. Bryant <bjohnorcas@...>

Thanks, Kevin,

Didn't you also hear RVC, Turks and Caicos???

John B.

At 11:34 AM 9/6/2008 -0700, you wrote:

Hey John:

A couple years ago I heard Radio Progresso on top of 900 khz - it was on
the Sony 7600GR, but would have been heard on just about anything. That
was a one-off, but shows that these signals do get through. I was just
after local sunset, when things like that from the East seem to make there
way out here.

Kevin