Re: Ultralights mentioned in Monitoring Times

Gary DeBock

Hi Dennis,

     John Bryant and I actually prepared a 2-page Ultralight Radio-related article for Monitoring Times back in the spring, but we have both been so busy with Ultralight tinkering, Grayland DXpeditions, Award Committee setup, and just plain DXing FUN that we still haven't sent it in to MT.

     It would have to be updated now, anyway.  Ultralight AM DXing (and this Yahoo group, and dxer.ca) are booming in popularity, and growing at a much faster rate than the general AM-DX community.  This upcoming fall DX season should be a real thriller.

     73,  Gary