Re: Tecsun PL-310/380 Inductive Coupling to External Antennas

Gary Kinsman

Hi Scott,

When I use the Q-Stick with my 7600GR, I reduce the signal strength using the attenuator, peak the Q-Stick, and then increase the signal strength using the attenuator. I find that using this technique makes it easier to optimize the tuning on the Q-Stick.

Regards,
Gary

--- In ultralightdx@yahoogroups.com, "sdwillingham" <sdwillingham@...> wrote:

Gary,

I've also found the Q-stick+ difficult to use with the Tecsun radios (and often with my ICF-SW7600GR which doesn't have a good tuning indicator). In my opinion, there are three reasons for this.

Cheers,
Scott