Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 20:49:48 -0800
From: mwdxer@ (Patrick Martin)
To: irca@
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1210 test

Looks like KEVT-1210 will be testing early on Thursday morning with 10
kw non-directional starting at about 12:30 a.m.? Pacific time or 1:30
a.m. Mountain Time.? Programming is mostly Mexican Music but there
could be some English IDs.??? You might pass this on to anyone who
might be interested

Paul Losoff
Tucson AZ

* I don't know anymore about this, as Pul just sent the e mail.

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager
From Carl:
Wikipedia has the following KEVT information:

KEVT Sahuarita, Arizona 1210 Slogan La Raza 1210 AM 10k/1k
format:Regional Mexican