Re: Logging Your First Ultralight TA or TP

John Cereghin <pastor@...>

Don't forget the Latin American, Mexican and Caribbean stations!  Cuba from the East Coast is a no-brainer and Venezuela isn't that tough.  Colombia is a frequent visitor and Mexico can be had on a good night.  Any list of TAs and TPs should also include our southern neighbors.  You can pick off a lot of new countries on a good night from the south.  I remember when El Salvador and Belieze were regulars back 20 years ago, in the good ol' days!  Even Nicaragua was a pest at times, if you can imagine that.

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE