Re: Logging Your First Ultralight TA or TP

Gary DeBock

Hi John,

      I'm sure that both Mark and I would be thrilled to have our suggestions posted in a PDF file on dxer.ca.  Since you have obviously logged far more TP's (and lost far more sleep) than me, I feel honored that you consider my suggestions worthy of such permanent status.  Hopefully many new Ultralight enthusiasts will "take the plunge," and start chasing these TA's and TP's in earnest!

     73, Gary