Re: having fun w/Ultralight

Gary DeBock

Hi Tim,

     Congratulations on your SRF-59 loggings, and welcome to the Ultralightdx group.

     Receiving TP's on my stock SRF-59 last November also reminded me a lot of my ham radio QRP experience, and inspired me to write the original SRF-59 review.  The QRP concept of a skilled operator making thrilling contacts with basic equipment has been a runaway success in the Ultralight AM-DXing boom.

     Thanks for your comments, and have fun this fall!

     73,  Gary DeBock  N7EKX
     (DXCC with 2-watt HW-8)