Re: ULR DX......One NEW Station @ SUNSET...Plus a UNID ESPN on 700 Khz....Need h

jim_kr1s <jkearman@...>

--- In ultralightdx@..., "Robert S.Ross VA3SW" <va3sw@...>
wrote:
etailed SIGNOFF on WTSB 1090....for a New One!!

Also had a UNID on 700 Khz with ESPN Prgramming. It appeared to be
from
an SouthEast or NorthWest Orientation from me????? I wonder if this
may
be the Athol, MASS. Station .......reverted back to ESPN
Programming???
If not...I have NO IDEA who this is?? It was in the WLW NULL. A couple
of ESPN's in Utah and Washington State......but it's not them!! Anyone
know who else is ESPN on 700 Khz...Google has not helped me with
this??

"WTUB (700 AM, "ESPN Radio 700 AM") is a radio station licensed to serve
Orange-Athol, Massachusetts, USA. The station is owned by County
Broadcasting Company, LLC. It airs a sports radio format."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WTUB

73,

Jim, KR1S