Re: BCmapII

John H. Bryant <bjohnorcas@...>

Gary,

THANKS!!!  The newer version of BC Maps II is a true wonder.  If you print a hard copy of a frequency, you could then color in the coverage areas that you have already heard to give yourself a DX planning tool.  That is the technique that I just wrote about in the article on Using the NRC Antenna Pattern Book as a Serious DX Tool!  I wonder if Jim will be able to take that step - coloring the coverage area of heard stations - electronically???  In any case, BC Maps II is a wonder!

John Bryant
Stillwater, OK
WinRadio G313e + Ultralights
Wellbrook Phased Array

At 03:38 AM 1/2/2010 +0000, you wrote:

Great news, folks. Jim Tonne's BCmap software has been upgraded, and now includes FCC data from 12/1/09.