Re: Logging of WEGP in Germany

Gary DeBock

Hello Olaf,

     Congratulations on your logging of WEGP-1390 in Maine, using your SRF-59 inside the passive loop in northwest Germany.  We all are impressed at your logging, and greatly appreciate the interest and support of Ultralight radio DXers throughout Germany and the rest of Europe.

     My own SRF-59, which received 3 TP stations last November to perhaps start the Ultralight boom, is still being used here.  Best wishes for a great fall DX season!

     73, Gary DeBock