From: ultralightdx@... [mailto:ultralightdx@...]On Behalf Of D1028Gary@...
Sent: Sunday, August 31, 2008 2:17 PM
To: ultralightdx@...
Subject: Re: [ultralightdx] Re: Stock Sangean DT-400W Receives 6 TP's at Grayland

     Your suggestion of adjusting the 1400 kHz trimmer by a slow incremental method would certainly work well on a radio without such a hair-trigger adjustment tendency, Guy, although the risk of degrading the existing sensitivity due to an inability to "hit the peak" would be too great in the case of the DT-400W, in my opinion.

.