"New" E100 for Sale on Ebay

John H. Bryant <bjohnorcas@...>

Having fallen so deeply in love with E100s for both domestic and international DXing, I keep watch on ebay to see how sales are going.  Just today, I've spotted the first "NEW" E100 offered for sale.  Its by an individual owner...  I'd strongly recommend that you give this one a pass, since its both inferior and not at all amenable to any of the easy modifications that Gary DeBock, Guy Atkins and I will be publishing in the next few weeks.  Here is the URL is you want to watch this Turkey:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190247604672&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

John B.
Orcas Island, WA, USA
Rcvrs: WiNRADiO 313e, Eton e1, Ultralights
Antennas: Two 70' x 100' Conti Super Loops, West and Northwest