Re: DT-400W in Yellow, or ...?

texnote

I have seen photos of this gray DT-400W but you better call and check
to make sure the radio they ship is in this color. I think perhaps
these photos were promotional ones by Sangean before they actually
produced the radio in yellow.

Paul

--- In ultralightdx@..., "huelbe_garcia@..."
<huelbe_garcia@...> wrote:

While trying to find a supplier of DT400W able to ship overseas, I
found
a grey version:

http://wwww.electrogalaxy.com/index.html?object=sngdt400w

hihi, actually, I have difficult with some colors. The DT400W
pictured
above it's not a 'pure grey'. Definitely it's not black nor
a 'shocking'
color :)

--hg

From: <feedback@...>
Re: Sangean Feedback Form: Product Questions

Dear Paul,

Thanks for you comment on the DT-400W color.

When comes with color, it's matter of personal preference. The
outdoor
yellow color of DT-400W was requested by one of our big
distributors.
It's a sport/outdoor giant retailer.