Re: Powerhouses Broadcasting from Tennessee (was: Canadian stations heard here.)

d4g7johnson

Also 650 WSM Nashville is widely heard.

--- In ultralightdx@..., "carl_elissa" <carl_elissa@...> wrote:

WFLI would get out get pretty well.They are 50 kw but reduce to 2.5 kw at night.Try them at their sunset.

--- In ultralightdx@..., Jim <va3jno@> wrote:

Hi Keith,

The only powerhouse is:
1510 WLAC Nashville.

I have also received the following stations while in Burlington and Port
Dover:

620 WJRZ Knoxville
790 WETB Johnson City
950 WAKM Franklin
1070 WFLI Lookout Mountain
1440 WZYX Cowan

In this list, the easier ones are WJRZ, WAKM and WFLI.

Jim

Keith Rennie wrote:

Carl,
What powerhouses broadcast from Tennessee that I could look for here
in Toronto?
Thanks,
Keith