Re: D96L MW Memory Problem

Carl DeWhitt

I have essentially the same problem but mine reverts back to 522 Khz since it was in the 9 Khz step mode.I have not tried out the memories yet.It seems that i have read of this problem before.I don't know what the solution might be.I have been entering the frequency via the keypad to return to the previous frequency.
Carl DeWhitt
Maryville, Tn.

--- In ultralightdx@yahoogroups.com, "el_jefe_long" <el_jefe_long@...> wrote:

Hello All,

Yesterday I received my new D96L, was very excited after waiting 16 days following the ebay purchase from hygt369.ecrater.

Upon charging the battery and testing the unit I found that it does not remember the last MW (AM) station to which I was tuned. It always starts at 520 Khz regardless of the last station I was listening too. FM and SW do not have the same problem. Setting the memories does not help the problem.

I have tried resetting the radio, cleared all memories, read the english manual from our group (thanks!) but the problem remains. I suspect I either have overlooked something or have a defective radio.

Hoping someone can offer an answer.