From: ultralightdx@... [mailto:ultralightdx@...]On Behalf Of Stephan Grossklass
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 3:18 AM
To: ultralightdx@...
Subject: [ultralightdx] Re: Great Second Morning at Grayland

--- In ultralightdx@yahoogroups.com, dx@... wrote:

> John, FYI, the Murata filter we love for the E100 is nominally
> 2.3 kHz, not 5 kHz.

In fact, it's a 2.4 kHz nominal filter (sez p05e9.pdf). This
one measured 2.9 kHz @ -6 dB:
http://jlkolb.cts.com/site/curves/CFJ455K5.PDF
Shape factor is about 1.4, not too shabby. It's not clear
from the catalog how many elements the CFJs actually have,
must be at least 9. Nice metal cased SSB filters in any case.

Stephan