Re: Test post

Gary DeBock

Welcome, Phil!

Your contributions to the Ultralight Radio cause have been awesome-- publishing numerous radio reviews, antenna construction articles and DXpedition reports. For those of you around the world who have not enjoyed the benefit of Phil's contributions, he is the past IRCA President, and has made sure that all of our important articles get published in the NRC's DX News, and the IRCA's DX Monitor. Along with Canada's Colin Newell, he was probably the most instrumental DXer in helping our group expand from a small circle of SRF-59 fanatics into a worldwide hobby force. He deserves the utmost appreciation and admiration!

Gary DeBock (living about 35 miles south of Phil in Washington state, USA)