Re: SRF-M37V

satya@...

Hi Phil:

I too love this little unit. RadioLabs sells a 4.5 khz filter (LTS 450GW)
intended for Sangean 909 retrofits with the 450 khz IF. They also have a
3.0 or 3.3 khz model, but the 4.5 makes domestic listening quite enjoyable
and really does the job. The filter manufacturer's spec sheet is at:
http://www.euroquartz.co.uk/pdf/ceramic-lts-450w.pdf

The filters aren't listed on the RadioLabs web site, but below is what the
guy said a few months ago in response to an inquiry. Note that RadioLabs
doesn't have the same name for the filters as the manufacturer, and I
can't recall if the SFR450J (RadioLabs' part number) corresponds with the
4.5 khz LTS-450GW, so make sure you ask the phone rep!

Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA

- - - - - - - -

I do have those in stock , If you call to order tell phone rep that there
is a code in the system for 909 filter # SFR450J
part # SFR450J - $5 Shipping around $4

Best Regards,
Todd D.
RadioLabs Intl. Inc.
3610 Pryor Ct.
Fortuna, CA 95540
Phone:(877) 575 3700
Fax;(707) 725 6633
todd@radiolabs.com

OK... I'm sure I saw a post that indicated that a filter can be installed
in this puppy to improve it's selectivity.

I've been using this as my "ultralight of choice" for a while (mostly
'cause it's digital and I tune around a lot while I'm driving)... so I
want to improve the selectivity before the fall season (when the TPs come
in here in Seattle).

Ideas... show me what I missed....

Phil Bytheway
Seattle WA