Re: Personal UL Distance Record

Gary DeBock

Hello John,

     Congratulations on your outstanding reception of YVKS-750, at 2053 miles.  That is certainly a great accomplishment, and I'm sure you will make a 2500+ mile reception soon.

     Here in Washington state, we have little hope of logging Venezuela on an Ultralight, although we (John Bryant, Guy Atkins, Dennis Vroom and I) are lucky enough to live near Grayland, where Ultralights can log South Pacific DX with some serious mileage.  John B. is at Grayland right now, otherwise I'm sure he would congratulate you personally.

     Keep up the great work, and go get those TA's.

     73,  Gary DeBock