Re: Grundig G6

John H. Bryant <bjohnorcas@...>

If there are any G6 owners out there, I'm still wondering about the MW tuning steps with the jog dial.  The review that Steve pointed me to talks of "small steps" or such, but I'm really hoping for at least 100 Hz as the smallest step in Slow.... for SSB use, natch.  Anybody got one??

John B.

At 12:24 AM 8/16/2008 -0500, you wrote:

John,

Read the G6 review by Ann E. Revelle on the Amazon webpage ...

http://www.amazon.com/Grundig-G6-Aviator-aircraft-Shortwave/dp/B0014T5UM4

"Unlike some other radios, SSB tuning is also available on the
G6 on the AM band as well as on SW which is a very useful feature.
The separate ability to step tune in very small increments with the
jog dial setting is also excellent in my opinion once a signal of
interest has been located."

Sounds like this person may have answered your questions!

73,

Steve N5WBI
Houston TX