Grundig G6

John H. Bryant <bjohnorcas@...>

Even though the G6 does not fit the definition of an ultralight, I'm very tempted to buy one as a spotting receiver to use on my upcoming trip to Peru. I'm going to be on the northern coast of Peru for several nights and a hotrodded E100 is going with me. I have very limited packing space, so the tiny G6 seems a perfect choice. I've looked over the specs and the manual and I can't find the answer to two burning questions:

1: What is the tuning resolution on MW.... surely, its at least 100 hertz to be able to resolve SSB on SW
2. For sure, does the SSB mode work on MW.

Help would be appreciated.

John B.