From: ultralightdx@... [mailto:ultralightdx@...]On Behalf Of D1028Gary@...
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 12:18 PM
To: ultralightdx@...
Subject: Re: [ultralightdx] Sony SRF-M37V/W alignment

Hello Richard and Kevin,

     Because of a timing quirk, the SRF-M37V is one of the very few Ultralights that I haven't yet aligned.  It was part of the "Round One" Shootout posted on dxer.ca in late December, before I routinely started to align Ultralight radios prior to shootout competitions.  I know that local Puyallup, WA resident (and filter guru) Guy Atkins has done an alignment on an SRF-M37V, using instructions that I provided for a "quick and dirty" alignment on any AM portable without a service manual.  Perhaps he will read this, and share his experience.

.