Re: Sony SRF-M37V/W alignment

bbwrwy

Thanks Kevin and Gary. I likewise tried, without success, to obtain a
service manual. As common as these receivers are you would think it'd
be easier. I feel the alignment process is fairly straight forward,
but I just don't want to do the wrong thing. The antenna detaches from
the bottom of the circuit board and it has two coils. I might send
along a photo or two for you to see.

Regarding the weather band, I can't hear any of the three NOAA
stations in area. All are within about 45 miles of my QTH. Of
course, I didn't buy the receivers to listen to NOAA. I simply wanted
a good receiver to stick in my pocket and it readily fits that
requirement.

Have a good DX weekend.

Richard Allen