Re: Welcome to New Ultralightdx Members!

markjtaylor73 <beulahland@...>

Hello Guys,

We are thrilled at the rapid growth of Ultralight radio interest among
the AM-DX community, and very happy to note that our Yahoo group site now has
59 members.

We also extend our warmest welcome to new members markjtaylor73,
darobin12001, radioman69uk, sgrossklass, flemingchris, and rjbrjb20022002.

73 and Best Wishes,

Gary DeBock (N7EKX)
Hello to all,

Thank you Gary for the kind welcome. I currently have a Sony 7600GR and a Grundig
Mini World 100 PE. The Grundig certainly qualifies as an ultralight. I look forward to
reading and posting on this sight. Thanks again.

Regards,

Mark Taylor