Re: Reception of 738-Taiwan on Tecsun PL-310 (DSP Selectiv...

Gary DeBock

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your comments on the 738-Taiwan recording. The TP conditions this morning were actually well below average, so it will be interesting to see what the PL-310 can do when the TP's really boom in.

For a PL-310 owner living in the middle of the USA, the DSP selectivity should really help in cutting down the domestic splatter when chasing TP's (or TA's). It seems that Tecsun has really worked the bugs out of the DSP filtering system, which provides optimum choices for all types of DXing.

73, Gary

In a message dated 10/9/2009 10:50:44 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, richarda@... writes:

Gary:

I don't know which superlative correctly describes the recording. I will simply use amazing. It would definitely help when trying to hear TA's here in the central US.

Good DX.

Richard Allen
36°22'51"N/97° 26'35"W
(near Perry OK USA)