Re: MW Image Discovered on E-100

satya@...

Hi Steve:

If you have the time and interest, a review of any one of those 5 would be
great!

Perhaps 10-15 minutes might show if any of these little guys have the
right stuff. Give 'em all a quick sensitivity check on a weak semi-local
during the day, one at the top and one at the bottom of the dial, compared
to the E-100 - that should quickly let you know which ones are worth
pursuing further. Then a quick selectivity check up against one your
favorite sloppers at night.

If any of them pass these two categories, we may have a new contender!!! I
can see the confused retailers now...

73 - Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA

Has anybody come forward with reviews of any of the radios listed on
the "Potential UltraLight Contenders" page? I have 5 of them - the
Kaito
WRX911, the Tecsun R9702, the Degen DE312, the Tecsun DR-910, and
the Grundig 300. Not that I have tons of time to devote to writing the
reviews, but maybe I could do at least one or two of the group's "Most
Wanted" if you could let me know what they are ...

73,

Steve N5WBI
Houston TX