new country logged

Allen Willie

  Good evening from the North Atlantic,

  I have a new country and new station  to report tonight that I just heard on the SRF-39FP Ultralight, with a little fancy footwork and turning the radio to null out my local here in St. John's on 640 that left a signal all alone on 630  by itself . These ultralights are sure great at nulling a nearby signal. If any prospective newcomers are reading this message and  thinking of  joining us in this fabulous hobby of ultralight dxing a lot of nice surprises are in the airwaves using these radios.

My log as follows: Country  # 51 on the ultralights

630 khz - 8/1/08  1:21 UTC  NRK 1 Vigra Norway  w/ man interviewing a woman about a novel she wrote, commentary in Norwegian ; good