Re: loggings on SRF-M37V

MarkWA1ION

Heard here (or at shore 15-20 miles away) on 1200 at various times:

Fortaleza, Brazil - Portuguese
YVOZ Caracas, Venezuela - Spanish "R. Tiempo"
WKOX Framingham/Boston, MA, USA - Spanish "R. Rumba"

Maybe that helps.

Mark Connelly, WA1ION - Billerica, MA, USA

--- In ultralightdx@..., Allen Willie <vo1_001_swl@...>
wrote:

  Pre-sunrise Dxing this morning with the SRF-37V yielded a couple
of catches.

Jul 30/08 - 1650 khz - 6:30 UTC  KWHN - Fort Smith, Arkansas w/
newstalk radio.com and ID  by man ; fair (My first Arkansas station
on ultralights State # 21)

Jul 30/08 - 1200 khz - 5:50 UTC - Unidentified w/ spanish or
portugeuse vocals and island type music; fair

Any ideas guys on the 1200 khz ? , usually I only hear WOAI or CFGO
Ottawa here on 1200. The mystery station was in and out for about 20
minutes but no ID heard, anyone else in the Northeast hear this last
night ?

73
Allen Willie
St. John's, Newfoundland