From: paul46692 <paul46692@...>
Subject: [ultralightdx] Re: Another new radio from Tecsun - the PL-380
To: ultralightdx@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 3:50 PM
The second URL (ending in 3438) has
lots of photos of Harvard Square and Harvard University in
Cambridge, MA, only 20 minutes from me. The PL-380 radio is
shown along the Charles River and at the feet of the statue
of John Harvard. If someone has a PL-380 in Cambridge,
please contact me! I'd like to see it. lol

Paul in Boston, MA

--- In ultralightdx@yahoogroups.com,
"texnote" <texnote@> wrote:

See