Re: email from hygt369

Guy Atkins

Hi Keith,

It's good to hear we're keeping Jie Huang busy with orders! In my emails with him he said he is an unemployed electronics engineer looking for work, and he's selling on ecrater and ebay to help pay the bills. He evidently used to work with Kchibo as an employee or contractor.

He's been honest and straight forward in his dealings, so I think we've found a reliable source for the D96L and others.

My modified D96L is heading with me to the Oregon coast in a couple of days.

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA

On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 5:35 AM, <ultralightdx@...> wrote:

2a.

email from hygt369

Posted by: "Keith" keith1226@...   keith1226

Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:50 am (PDT)

Group,

Last night I received an email message from ecrater (and now ebay) seller hygt369 (Jie Huang) confirming my order of a D96L on 8/7, stating that it is being prepared for shipment as of 8/14, and providing Hong Kong Post tracking no. So, I guess it should be in my hands in about another two weeks.

Guess he's pretty overwhelmed filling orders from N. American and Australian DXers!

73,
Keith B.