Re: What is best method for recording DX from an ULR?

satya@...

The Olympus seems to get 15-20 hours on a single AAA battery - I usually
just let it run for an hour or so at a time and get quite a few sessions
out of it.

73 - Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA

I've been using it for several months, off and on, with the original
single
AAA battery. Not sure of the total record time on it, I would estimate
two-three hours (there are ~ 45 files, each one 2-5 minutes long). Seems
pretty energy thrifty,

Brett

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 8:44 AM, MarkWA1ION <MarkWA1ION@aol.com> wrote:

How is the Sony ICD-UX70 MP3 stereo recorder on batteries ? Also how
is Kevin's Olympus recorder (model # ?) in this respect ?

Short battery life has been a complaint with the Pogo Radio YourWay
and Edirol recorders popular among DXpeditioners.

Mark Connelly, WA1ION - Billerica, MA