New E-Skip Loggings 7/22/08

Norbert 26 <starship_2001@...>

All loggings and notes refer to Eton E-100 stock with stock whip.

Subject: New Logging 7/22/08 New DX record
Date: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 8:25 PM

Heard on Eton E-100 barefoot at Conimciut Point Park Warwick R,I. .

Opening Notes: Today was the big one. A massive tropo duct opened into the gulf coast. I found myself smack in the middle of it. The dial was peppered with stations UNIDED mentioning tennesee, Missisippi, the gulf coast including a weather report from the gulf coast. UNided on several freqs 94.7 107.5 ,105.7, 103.9 and a few others. uNFORTUNATLY  i was called to WORK and had to drop this massive seesion. i have at least one logged and possibly one or two more IDed but the notes need to be picked thru. The single complete logging below alone sets a new FM DX record. for me.

New Logging:

94.9 WKSJ Mobile Alabama 12:01 PM EDT heres another 50 minute music maraton on 95 ksj also heard a mobile alabama weather report earlier. battling i out with WHOM Mt Washington for channel ownership. 7/22/08

Subject: New Logging (2) 7-22-08
Date: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 9:26 PM

94.5 WHOD Jackson Alabama 1:09 PM ET    Jox or jocks fm jox is moving from 1005 to 945 change your car presets website is here
http://wjox1005fm.com/ . An earlier AD block mentioned something in or about missisipi. 7/22/08

Note: The station is in transition of moving from 100.5 to 94.5 . 100.5 is WJOX Alabama.

Subject: Last New Logging 7-22-08
Date: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 10:29 PM

Heard on Eton E-100 barefoot from Warwick R.I.

Note: this is the last of the salvagable notes spilled soda on them at work (had no choice but to take notes with me to work.)

94.7 WWJK Jackson Mississippi 12:32 PM EDT something about mississippi foloowed by Jack 947 playing what we want followed by blondie heart of glass 7/22/08